Introducing the first small satellite mesh crosslink networking system in the universe, SWIFT®-LINQ – now available with the SWIFT-SLX Software Defined Radios. SWIFT-LINQ is a crosslink mesh network built on an IP backbone using TDMA architecture and designed for small satellites.
Integrate a SWIFT-SLX with SWIFT-LINQ into your bus to unite satellites on a single network. Each SWIFT-LINQ equipped satellite extends to LINQ, allowing your users to access services – such as TT&C, payload data, or sensor data – on any node from anywhere.
In addition, satellites from multiple manufacturers can now communicate on a common network, giving your product more opportunities to perform. By establishing a network of satellites, swarming, autonomy, and collaborative behaviors are now possible.
- Extended communications range via multiple nodes over the horizon
- Share data between nodes without ground contact
- Longer ground station contact window from multiple nodes
- Redundancy for data systems without ground contact
- Wireless Mesh Network
- TDMA Solutions
- SWIFT platform can support 2-25 nodes
- SWIFT-HB platform can support 2-255 nodes
- Manages RF contention between nodes
- Ad-hoc network formation dynamically managed
- Built on TRL9 flight tested SWIFT radios
- Communicates via IP addressing
- Direct Ethernet support for TCP
- Library support for UDP over SHDLC or serial
- Full-duplex data communication
- AES OTA encryption
Tell us what you're looking for and we'll send you more details.
CONNECT THE UNIVERSE
Tethers Unlimited, Inc. | Bothell, WA | (425) 486-0100